The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index The Complete Fisher Forum
Social, Fly, Coarse and Sea Fishing with Fly Tying

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Referral CenterReferral Center    CalendarCalendar    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   ChatChat    Fisheries DatabaseFisheries   Donate    RSS Feed
http://www.sølvblank.no

Are you on Face Book ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic       The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index -> Non Fishing Stuff -> CFF Breweries - The Turtle's Head
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allrounder
4,000 Post Club

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fryfishing wrote:
I do wonder if in our life time, people will be offered an option of an electronic tag inserted under the skin.

You don't have to wait any longer, Peter. That day has already arrived!

But let's get serious for a moment - have you seen that clip of a cat pulling a toilet flush on Facebook? It's hilarious! Rolling Eyes

Alan
B.A.S.S.
Pike Fly Fishing Association

If you see me on the bank, say hello.
Fryfishing
1,000 Post Club

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Sad Sad

Big Brother is watching.

"The information gathered by readers could give lots of details about employees’ comings and goings, and someone could in theory ping your chip with a reader to find out what’s on it".

To think people use to protest in this country about carrying I.D cards ( now read photographic driving licence).

Oh well time moves on.
P
Fryfishing
1,000 Post Club

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined Anglers Afloat so I could fish some kayak competitions so I asked about details and dates.
The reply was they are on the Facebook page, AAAAAAAAAAArh Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
RogB
750 Post Club

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fryfishing wrote:
I joined Anglers Afloat so I could fish some kayak competitions so I asked about details and dates.
The reply was they are on the Facebook page, AAAAAAAAAAArh Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

If you are peterf on AA then apart from the dopey facebook response by somebody I also did reply to your post they are on the AA main page http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk/New-Page-2.html Rolling Eyes

AA doesn't have much posting nowdays but useful, experienced old timers still lurk and chip in occasionally (not me I should hasten to add, I'm a pedantic knob Twisted Evil )

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic       The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index -> Non Fishing Stuff -> CFF Breweries - The Turtle's Head All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: