The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index The Complete Fisher Forum
Social, Fly, Coarse and Sea Fishing with Fly Tying

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Referral CenterReferral Center    CalendarCalendar    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   ChatChat    Fisheries DatabaseFisheries   Donate    RSS Feed
http://fishskb.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=146

Zippo Handwarmers

Post new topic   Reply to topic       The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index -> Coarse Fishing Discussion -> Tackle Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lighthouse
500 Post Club

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:44 am    Post subject: Zippo Handwarmers Reply with quote

At this time of year I enjoy the comfort of my Zippo Handwarmers! I was out in my float tube yesterday and it was, shall we say, a touch 'nippy'! I have two Zippos and keep one in each side pocket of my wading jacket and it's very easy to slip a hand into a pocket for instant warmth - no innuendo please! However, when I got back home yesterday evening I put them on the kitchen worktop and I've just picked them up to put them away and one of them is still 'going strong'! It must have been lit at around 8.30 - 9am yesterday . . .

Liked by: Allrounder
Post new topic   Reply to topic       The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index -> Coarse Fishing Discussion -> Tackle Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: