User is Offline
Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Location: Surrey, UK
|Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:18 am Post subject: Posting Guidelines
|Whilst we feel that excessive rules are not needed on the forum, we have decided that the forum must come first and that a certain degree of moderation will be used. We will do all we can to protect the forum and users and ask for your compliance with the posting guidelines.
1. No racist, sexist, or any other offensive remarks are to be made on the forum. Please do not give links to other webistes that contain offensive content either.
2. Harassment of other members will not be tolerated and any posts of this nature will be removed.
3. Moderation does take place on the forum - posts will be deleted if they are deemed to be deliberately disturbing the forum. The forum should be used as a resource, not abused.
4. The forum is open to people of all ages. Please do not use foul language. Swear words will be edited out of posts. Posts with excessive amounts of swear words will be removed.
5. Advertising must only be done in the Classifieds Section. To sell an item you must have made a reasonable number of constructive contributions on the forum. The only exception to the minimum post rule is for advertisers with banner ads.
6. Please use a maximum of one link in your signature. Others links will be deleted.
The above rules are in addition to the terms you agreed to upon sign up.
Fish SKB - The Very Best Fly Fishing Tackle and Fishing Flies
Casting At Shadows - New Zealand and Christmas Island DVDs