User is Offline
Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Location: Surrey, UK
|Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:12 am Post subject: Posting Guidelines
|Whilst we feel that excessive rules are not needed, we have decided that the forum must come first and that a certain degree of common sense is required. We will do all we can to protect the forum and users and ask for your compliance with these posting guidelines.
1. No racist, sexist, or any other bigoted remarks are to be made on the forum. Please do not give links to other websites that contain racially abusive, pornographic or sexist content either.
2. Harassment of other members will not be tolerated and any posts of this nature will be removed. The administrators reserve the right to terminate any membership deemed to have transgressed. If you feel intimidated by anybody, use the Report button to contact a moderator or administrator.
3. Moderation does take place on the forum - posts will be deleted if they are deemed to be deliberately disturbing it. The forum should be used as a resource, not abused.
4. The forum is open to people of all ages so please keep profanity to a minimum - it's not YouTube! Posts deemed beyond the scope of a drunken docker will be censored (if possible without detracting from the thread) or completely deleted if felt necessary by the moderators or administrators.
5. Give it a rest on here with the political and partisan comment. It's downright boring, irrelevant to CFF, has ruined other forums and will be deleted immediately.
6. Advertising must only take place in the Classifieds Section. To sell or advertise an item you must have made at least 25 constructive contributions to the forum. "That's great" and "Nice fish" do not count as meaningful insights! The only exception to the minimum post rule is for paying commercial advertisers with banner ads. Users with promotional commercial hyperlinks in posts or signatures must take up a paid subscription in order to promote their's or another's business. Failure to adhere to this simple rule will result in the user's profile being suitably corrected by an administrator or, in the most blatant cases, the user having his/her tenure on the forum terminated without notice.
The above rules are in addition to the terms you agreed to upon sign up.
Fish SKB - The Very Best Fly Fishing Tackle and Fishing Flies
Casting At Shadows - New Zealand and Christmas Island DVDs