The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index The Complete Fisher Forum
Social, Fly, Coarse and Sea Fishing with Fly Tying

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Referral CenterReferral Center    CalendarCalendar    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   ChatChat    Fisheries DatabaseFisheries   Donate    RSS Feed
http://www.fishskb.co.uk

Chigboro 9/12/09

Post new topic   Reply to topic       The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index -> Catch and Fishery Reports - All Disciplines -> CFF Members and Guides Catch Reports -> Fly Fishing Stillwaters Catch Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hellbound
750 Post Club

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Chigboro 9/12/09 Reply with quote

ive been out hammerin chigboro again today only got a few hrs in tho but its been a good day , started off about 12pm had a wander about to rooks at 1st done a few casts in a few places with nothing going on i wandered over to home water . home water dose fish well in th colder mths of the year started with a mini humgus thing few casts later and a bit of walking i found the fish hooked my 1st one of the day when like a train Smile all 4.2lb of it . had a few more fish from the same spot that all whent back safey in all 6fish came out to the lure wich was a bit of fun for me ,,,,, Smile

There’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Keeno
100 Post Club

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there Hellbound

Looks like you have had another great day out. lovely looking fish.

were the fish haning around where the bottom picture was taken? had a few nights early in the year where i had a take a cast there. connecting to them was a different matter though, lol

So rooks is not performing at the minute?

Have to try get out over the xmas break.

the rate the little man is growng he will be fishing befor i know it too!! 8 weeks old and just over a stone in weight already!!!

Very Happy Very Happy
hellbound
750 Post Club

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hiya mate , yeah the bottom pic is were i found all the fish theres a deep hole in frount of that jetty the fish seem to hang about there in the moring then move to the rite as is warms up a touch . i had loads of pulls and taps just hard to hook up but i done well , as for rooks when i was there is was so slow it was worth fishing , home water is much better at this time of year !!!

thats good you have ur boy out in no time hehehe

There’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Keeno
100 Post Club

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i know the spot. glad you had a good day.

cant wait for the little man to be old enough to take him fishing, Do you think 8 weeks old is a little too young to start? Very Happy

lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic       The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index -> Catch and Fishery Reports - All Disciplines -> CFF Members and Guides Catch Reports -> Fly Fishing Stillwaters Catch Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: